Inn Side Me...

Flowers from December arrived in May.
White was what they wore.
And to my surprise,
I asked them to stay.

A while later,
A dark luminous green little creeper
Sent me a letter about an abyss
Found in a house meant for September.

The pot on the stove started to hum
With an anxiety I had no control on.
The bubbles beat a rhythm
My heart had its mind on.

I did not know what to do.
Nor did I want to know either.

I let the flowers stay.
I sent the creeper no reply
And I let the pot break its clay.

And when June arrived
With her sun and her tide,
I gave her the house keys
And left for the seaside.

Comments

sowmya said…
It seems like you are describing your real time happenings with the nature,its really good expression.
keep writing.
@Sowmya: Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it! :)