Episode 132: Bear No Fruit

A four-letter word came my way,
With a disgusting little sway.

Her eyes were meant to go astray,
And write me a price to pay.

She swished her hand dipped in all things happy,
And filled the air with a fragrance sappy.

She sat there in my own chair,
And proceeded to tear my hair.

"I am blind," she said;
"Believe me I'm a mermaid.

I am the alpha of feeling,
And the omega of desiring.

I am everything,
I am that 'pid with many a wing."

"Yes, an idiot I am", I said,"No doubt about that.
But not that stupid to be led To believe all that.

You may be all of this and more.
But I am not blind-not anymore."

So the four-letter word with the disgusting little sway,
Made a face, wrapped up her wares
And died as she lost her way.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't give up on love.....
Haha. Well, that is a subject one can or cannot argue on. There is no in-between.:)