Episode 118: Old Sins

Old sins! Old sins! They just never leave you to forget them soon enough. You will forget them eventually, but the transitioning phase during which you want to leave them and they wonder why you are trying to forget them is rather a trying one. You incessantly do all you can to shun them and they remind you in ways ever so harsh (in your opinion) of the man or woman you once were. Well, the shadows that they cast are long and dismal - at times insulting too - but you really cannot blame them for all of that. You brought those sins into being and to disown them - as if they were offspring you never wanted - is painful for them as much as it is irritating to you.

Why am I saying all this? Well, it's pretty obvious why. And I am not about to make it even more obvious by sketching flashbacks here. Those are personal properties I want to disown and forget... Eventually, I'll forget about them, someone else will claim them, and I will not sue for encroachment. For in due course of time, the encroachers will learn why I left those lands and walked off to another...

Comments