Episode 92: Office commentary

Another day at work. Wants to sound very important, but hey, the day doesn't know whom it's kidding.
It's a Friday and so, people expect it to be Saturday sooner than later - at least that's the impression I get from their slow-motion behaviour. No one wants to get into long-drawn meetings and virtually no one wants to sit and explain a concept that might take an hour for me to understand.

Fridays should be optional workdays. Saying this in times of recession is as good as signing my death warrant. But then, what the heck! Someone has to say it and I know everyone here and everyone sitting and standing there - next to you my dear reader - wants to say the same thing.

My colleague with whom I share my cabin hasn't turned up for two whole weeks. God alone knows where he has disappeared to. I won't be surprised if he's in bed - nursing a swollen arm. He does work hard indeed.

Oh let me get back to work now. Have to finish weekly reports  and two drafts of chapters to be added to the help file I am working on. See you soon.

Comments