Episode 41: The Gypsy Farewell

"Oh so you're leaving today."
"Leaving? I am actually running away."
"Haha very funny."
"So how was it?"
"How was what now?"
"Oh the work and - you know - working for X and all that?"
"It was a wonderful experience."
"That's being very diplomatic."
"How?"

"Everyone says that."
"I agree with them."
"You can say it you know."
"Say what?"

"That deadlines made you mad."
"Really?"
"Yes, and that you were not quite sure if anyone looked up the Oxford dictionary for the word 'schedule'."
"Really?"
"And you know - that communication was more via telepathy than a simple yes or no."
"Really?"
"Oh shut up now! Can you say something else other than really?"
"Oh I'll say it was a wonderful experience."

"Whew! You are really impossible."
"No, I am a human being. I walk, I talk, and I also listen."
"Walk yes, listen yes, but you are hell bent on not talking now."
"Haha. Well what can I say? It was a wonderful experience."

"Are you always this frustrating?"
"Haha, oh but I haven't been frustrating. You asked me questions. I gave you answers."
"Good God! I give up. I am off to have some chicken pasta."
"Oh look it's 6:30. I gotta go. See you."
"Oh it's best that I don't see you at all."
"Amen."
"Bloody well - Amen!"

Comments