Episode 29: The Day It Happened

"Hello? Hello? Gary, you there?"
"Yes."
"Are you okay?"
"Yes."
"Will you talk something?"
"Yes."
"You not well?"
"No."
"Why aren't you talking?"
"Yes."
"What yes no? This is not an entrance exam. I am talking to you. You are supposed to talk back to me."
"I am talking."
"Yes, to yourself."
"Yes."

"Whew, what's the matter? What happened Gary?"
"I I.. We we.."
"Yes?"
"I was dumped."
"What?"
"Yes I was told to get lost."
"I am so sorry Gary. I am really sorry."
"For what? That you called me an entrance exam?"
"No."
"Why aren't you sorry for that?"
"Gary, listen-"
"No you listen. You better be sorry you called me an entrance exam."
"But I did not call you an entrance exam."
"Don't argue."

"Okay. Okay, I am sorry."
"Alright. Alright."
"So you okay, right?"
"No not quite."
"I understand. You want me to come over?"
"No."
"Okay, have you eaten?"
"Yes."
"You went to work?"
"Yes."
"And those movies you downloaded?"
"Yes."

"Then, I am not wasting my time."
"Why?"
"Because you're fine. You're just playing the drama queen."
"Is that how you look at me?"
"That's Monica's line, isn't it?"
"Ahh yes, so?"
"So that shows you're okay. Not much damage done. In fact, I should not even have given you so much attention."

"Haha. Yes yes totally fine I am. I'll call you tomorrow then?"
"Oh sure, where do you wanna catch up?"
"As usual - Barista's; where else?"
"That is so LS."
"Shut up. "
"Ha ha. Okay buhbye then. I'll see you."
"Okay bye."

Comments