Episode 21: The Politicians

I cannot play politics. Actually, politics can never play fair. And since I love fair play more than black skin or black hearts, I avoid politiking.

Oh yes, that statement is very racist and I am sure you want to force yourself to look scandalized and all that. But then if you're not, I think you're honest. After all, you know I'm not lying.

Practically all the ace politicians I know are black skinned. Either that or wheatish. If not, then they are fair and stove all that black into their heart. So they are white with black hearts.

The black skinned - or blackies - are, more often than not, from down South. Oiled, pious, very very formal, they smile as if they love you, and then stab as if that was all they wanted to do. Actually, that's all they know to do.

That and of course, they do know to talk.

They'll talk in a manner so sweet, sugar tastes like salt after you've heard them.

Of course, later you realize that the sweet talk was all a ploy to get you to talk and spill some dirt about yourself. Once that is done, they collect that dirt, store it in a deep freeze somewhere in their head, and serve it to your boss - and to their advantage - just when you turn your back.

Oh I sound so bitter, don't I? Well, yes, I admit I am bitter - no point in denying that. You see wherever I work, all I ask for is honesty, transparency, and some prim and proper management.
  • Honesty helps me know how serious my hyperventilating project manager is.
  • Transparency helps me understand how serious a supercritical crisis is.
  • And prim and proper management helps me work from 9 am IST to 5 pm IST and not from 7 am IST to God-knows-when pm/am IST.
However, I am told that I - who's paid less than the ace politicians - ask for too much.

Well, I have hope. After all, The One Above is above all this!

Comments