Episode 17: The Belief Belied

Don't believe, don't believe
what he says
or what she says.
Do believe, do believe
that she fakes her ways
and he in lies lays.

Remember he is this
man of ill repute.
Remember she is this
woman with an ill pursuit.

But I have just got to know him
And I have just smiled at her.
It's more than a week that I know him
but not more than a year.

I know him for more than two years
I know her more than anyone here.
For your own good, lend me your ears
For your own benefit, be wary there.

Thank you so much,
I know you mean well.
Thank you so much,
how true you are, I just can't tell.

I just can't understand
why you kept back a fact.
I just can't understand
why you didn't tell me, with tact.

What did I keep back?
A fact - vital yet ordinary
I had to keep that back.
Really? You so wanted that body.

For such behaviour, you have a reason
that I don't want to know.
For such behaviour, you may have more than one reason
that my dog too doesn't want to know.

For now, I will have my reasons too.
And I will decide
Whether to or not to believe in you.

Comments